A51 doo is a software company from Novi Sad. Our focus is development of web based tools that help organisations get more done by helping them communicate better.
Our flagship product, activeCollab, is used across the globe by thousands of organisations, including some of the largest technology and media companies and well known universities (Apple, BBC, Sony, Nokia, Disney, Yale, Stanford etc, just to name the few).
As our business and popularity of activeCollab grows, we are looking for new people to join our support team. Currently open position is for:
You will be:
- Providing great and timely support to people who have activeCollab related questions. Technical support is provided mainly via email, but we don't shy away from screen-sharing tools.
- Helping customer install, upgrade and troubleshoot their activeCollab installation.
- Improving end user and administration documentation.
- If you like to demonstrate products and workflows, you may even host webinars for our users, record workflow videos etc.
What we offer:
- Combination of attractive salary, great work environment and reasonable flexibility with work hours.
- Work is done Monday to Friday, weekends are off.
- Clean and quite environment where you can concentrate and get work done. We even offer home cooked lunch served in the office every day.
- Opportunity to learn new and develop existing skills.
- Great equipment to work on (new Macs and high quality peripherals). If you don't like Mac OS, no worries - Macs run Windows just fine.
- Type of energy that only small companies can offer. You will not find inertia and closed minds here.
- Make the difference! activeCollab is one of the best known end user software products coming from Serbia. It is also a globally recognised project collaboration platform.
What we expect from you:
- Good written and spoken English. We offer tools and resources to improve your English, but good foundation is required.
- Knowledge of German, French, Spanish or Portuguese is an advantage.
- Work is done in our brand new office in Novi Sad (in Aleksandar Boulevard Center, on the corner of Bulevar Oslobodjenja and Novosadskog Sajma).
- Faculty degree is a plus, but not a requirement.
How to Apply?
If you are interested and see a fit here, please prepare a cover letter (we don't need your CV just yet) where you will provide following details:
- Why do you feel this is a perfect job for you? What attracts you to customer support line of work?
- Customer is having problem with setting up activeCollab on their server and they are frustrated. Defuse the situation and offer sincere help (you can log in via FTP or SFTP to check what the problem is if they send you connection parameters).
- activeCollab does not provide typical Gantt chart view. Explain in two to three paragraphs that traditional Gantt charts implementation is not provided, and that customer should take benefit of Outline (which provides easy management of project's task structure) and Milestones (which displays and provides easy management of project timeline) features instead.
Please send this letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by the end of 2012. We'll get back to you within one business day with initial response, and take it further from there.
Thank you for your time!